CAD Drafter/Detailer – Kingman, AZ
Imagine an environment where your project management and organizational skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for a CAD Drafter/Detailer to join our talented group in Kingman, Arizona.
Location: Kingman, AZ USA
Position Type: Full Time Employment
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location.
MC2 is seeking a qualified Detailer/CAD Drafter to serve as an active member of the project team. This role will be responsible for producing plans and elevations for all aspects in our trade show and exhibit programs. You will need to be a born builder, innovator, and creator. You are someone who feels most alive when making something awesome for the benefit of others. You will make our day by bringing a combination of craftsmanship, independence, excellent communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce plans, elevations, views, sections and details using established orthographic drafting standards and scaling practices
- Annotate drawings with hardware call-outs, finish notes and assembly instructions
- Complete redline corrections and additions as necessary on drawings following project manager review
- Produce layout plans for display fabrication, general dimensioning, carpet, electrical, hanging signs, and graphic positioning for booth installation
- Produce line drawings for CNC router
- Sketch and field measure existing displays
- Drafting sketching layouts to convert into CAD prints, floor plans, elevations, electrical setup prints, networking data setup prints, shop ready close up prints
- Strong technical, organizational and communication skills to develop clear concise drawings for installation & construction
- Work closely with engineering, sales, project management, and purchasing personnel on a daily basis.
- Layer management and usage
- Drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewpoints, etc.
- Cross-sections and profiles
- Expert knowledge of drafting, dimensioning, tolerancing and manufacturing processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Technical School Certification and/or degree is preferred
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD and modeling in 3D
- Trade Show Experience is a plus
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.