Tour Manager CDL Driver – Stanley, NC
Tour Manager/Class A Driver to join the experiential marketing team in delivering amazing experiences for our corporate partners and their customers. The right candidate will possess a combination of great people skills, an eye for detail, and infectious enthusiasm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of client and their products and services.
- Act as a representative of the agency and the client.
- Assist the agency team in research for market events and activities.
- Create event recaps and take event photos.
- Work with venue contacts, vendors, and onsite staff for set-up, execution, and breakdown of event display.
- Interact with consumers, maintain yourself and the equipment in a clean and presentable manner; assist and answer consumers’ questions as needed on-site.
- Proven ability to set up, operate, and troubleshoot equipment to conduct the event, including generators, computers, tablets, sound system, monitors, interactive displays, and other possible on-site challenges.
- Help manage onsite staff and consumer experience within event footprint.
- Safely pack assets for transit to and from the event site.
- Assist in managing program inventory.
- Coordinate travel accommodations as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education equivalent (GED).
- Current, valid Class A driver’s license required.
- Comfortable driving semi-truck and 53’ trailer or large box truck.
- Event Marketing enthusiast, with experience in the following areas: demonstration of products, retail, and sales.
- 1-3 Years of Event Management experience.
- Familiar with DOT regulations and pass DOT Medical examination.
- Clean driving record.
- 100% travel (independent): Travel may include driving or flying to various locations within the US.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while delivering with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights up to 50 pounds.
- Keen sense for creative style and visual aesthetic a plus.
- Experiential Marketing experience is a plus
Overtime: As necessary
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.