Invicta – Hollywood, FL Headquarters.
In 2019, MC² and its sister company Expomobilia collaborated to create an immersive experience tailored to the Invicta brand in its Hollywood, Florida HQs. The space was designed to be a comfort space for employees while very much accentuating the very essence of the brand.
Included within the project was the showroom, luxury garage, restaurant, and staff offices within the 5-story building with a rooftop included! The job’s total scope of work took four months of implementation and 1 ½ years of project management from production to lighting.
Scope of work:
- Design (in partnership with Iconic Group)
- Production (everything out of Europe and shipped over) and Logistics (20 containers)
- Bespoke and loose furniture (10 containers)
- Lighting (concept and procurement).
- Implementation (with a whole staff flown in from Europe)
- Timing: around 4 months of implementation and 1.5 years of Project Management