Senior Account Manager – Las Vegas, NV
Imagine an environment where your project management and organizational skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for a Senior Account Manager to join our amazing group.
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of our projects. Your role will be pivotal in maintaining project schedules, ensuring effective communication within project teams, and making certain that our clients' requirements are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and manage project schedules, ensuring all milestones and deadlines are met.
- Continuously update schedules as needed to adapt to changes or unforeseen circumstances.
- Act as point of contact for clients, vendors, and internal project teams.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for project-related events as necessary.
- Liaise with show organizers and vendors to request services needed for each project.
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of these services to meet project requirements.
- Work with legal and finance departments to secure and maintain all necessary contracts and agreements.
- Keep detailed records of all contracts, amendments, and related documents.
- Collaborate closely with the Account Executive, Project Manager, Graphics Designer, and other team members.
- Participate in kick-off and status meetings, providing essential input and feedback.
- Ensure effective communication of project timelines, deadlines, deliverables, and pertinent details within the team.
- Monitor and track the progress of projects to ensure they meet client requirements and quality standards.
- Address and resolve any issues or roadblocks that may arise during project execution.
What we need you to have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the trade show industry
- Ability to estimate show services and have understanding of union jurisdiction
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Travel: Required regularly
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.