Senior Account Director – Las Vegas, NV
Imagine an environment where your project management and organizational skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for a Senior Account Director to join our amazing group.
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.
As a Senior Account Director, you will play a pivotal role as the point person for our key customers while supporting our Account Management and Business Development teams to ensure all goals set by our clients are met. Most importantly, this individual will perform all tasks with an emphasis on enhancing the customer experience, driving profitable revenue, as well as growing core business where applicable. In addition, the ideal candidate can execute general correspondence, manage allocated budget, and monitor project schedules.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for sustaining and cultivating customer relationships with influential brands. You’ll work with Strategy, Creative, Marketing, and Operations to support our customers with omnichannel experiences – from multi city live in-person events, private events, trade shows, conferences, and digital/livestream activations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategizing and developing programs that align with the client’s needs
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Articulate client’s brand objectives and ensure they are incorporated into recommendations
- Work to identify opportunities to bring value to our client’s businesses
- Nurture and grow agency relationship with clients
- Ability to prioritize and execute the account’s plan to ensure all priorities are delivered
- Collaborate with other teams across Strategy, Creative, and Operations (Project management, detailing, on-site service teams) to ensure deadlines are met in a timely and professional manner
- Anticipate client needs based on discussed goals to ensure the customer come’s first
- Monitor on site activity to ensure project compliance and proposed budget(s) are met, tracks and manages active change orders as required
- Develop budgets to ensure customer satisfaction while maintaining profitability
- Compile and present project performance reports both internal and external
- Success will be measured by client retention, consistent project profitability and organic revenue growth
What we need you to have:
- Established track record in client retention and organic revenue growth
- Proven history in leading and managing multiple projects, preferably within the event and experiential marketing space
- Ability to audit project data and create billing records for client processing
- Ability to estimate show services and have understanding of union jurisdiction
- Experience working within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player to meet our no-ego culture
What we would like you to have:
- 5-10 years of agency experience within the event space
- Bachelor’s in Marketing preferred
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office (i.e. – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Highly motivated and has exceptional new business and client facing skills
- Self-starter able to manage multiple tasks at a time
- Ability to work on a team and/or autonomously
- Experience in growing, managing, and inspiring internal team(s); strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship-building management style
- Perform senior-level client negotiation and management skills, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Travel: Required regularly
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.