Production Manager – Kingman, AZ
Imagine an environment where your project management and organizational skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for a Project Manager to join our amazing group.
Location: Kingman, AZ, US
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident at our production facility in Lewisville, TX.
In this role the Production Manager will be responsible for directing site manufacturing operations as well as maintaining oversight responsibility for all imbedded functions of display/carpentry, graphics. Establishes and ensures effective and efficient resource allocation, production personnel and hours assignments, tools, and materials. Ensures equipment, manufacturing environment and policies and practices preserve and promote safety and efficiency. Incorporate technology appropriately to meet changing requirements and greater efficiencies.
This role will also provide production and cost information to next level of management and determines production schedule to support manufacturing requirements and other related duties.
What you’ll be doing:
- Train and develop shop personnel
- Ensure accurate capture and recording of manufacturing data (labor, materials, misc.)
- Maintain physical plant and equipment.
- Performs other duties in support of production.
- Participates in annual performance reviews.
- Participates in the hiring process.
- May act as an active member of project teams with Account Executive, Project Manager, Graphics Designer etc., participating in kick-off and status meetings, ensuring effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverables and pertinent details.
- Responsible for project accuracy according to project scope
What we need you to have:
- Minimum of 10 years of exhibit, manufacturing or production experience
- Minimum of 7 years management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
What we would like you to have:
- Knowledge of exhibit operations and procedures
- PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines.
- Mathematical aptitude
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule.
- Proficient in reading construction drawings
- Problem solving
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in Kingman, AZ.