Project Manager – Dallas, TX
The Project Manager will serve as an active member of the project team with Account Executive, Account Manager, and Graphics Designer participating in kick-off and status meetings, ensuring effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverables and pertinent details. The Project Manager analyzes job requirements, defines scope, determines resource requirements, and establishes production schedules and deadlines. In addition, is responsible for ensuring layout, booth drawings and show services requirements.
Location: Lewisville, TX
Ready to apply? Keep scrolling below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for ensuring layout, booth drawings and show services requirements are prepared and submitted to Account Executive for approval
- Ensure design is in compliance with show regulations
- Obtain project estimates, ensure reliability
- Secure required materials, manage production budget
- Ensures production team meets requirements, quality standards
- Assembles show set packages including set prints, show orders and graphics for inclusion in outbound freight to show site
- Compiles project performance information, prepares post-mortem with AM
- Performs other duties in support of client /project requirements
- Manages sub-contractors
- Monitors show floor activity to ensure compliance with project plan
- Manages client files
- Facilitates Client viewings
- Some travel
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule
- Project Management skills.
- Initiate and attend meetings, brainstorm sessions, and other internal and external conference calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent; College degree preferred
- Knowledge and work experience in the trade show/exhibit/events industry
Skills and Qualifications:
- Direct exhibit industry experience.
- Strong organizational skill.
- Internet, PC proficiency – Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Time management and project management.
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.
Travel Requirements: As needed
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident at our production facility in Lewisville, TX.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.