Payroll/Human Resources Administrator, Las Vegas
Responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Managing Director, Eastern Division, to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. Ensures that Eastern Division complies with and supports company goals and vision by means of general oversight of business activity, client relations and financial activity. Primary focus will be overall business operations for the Atlanta Office.
Position Summary/General Description:
The responsibilities of the Payroll / Human Resources Administrator will be payroll administration with a focus on time and attendance and day to day general administration of Human Resource programs, activities and initiatives for the Las Vegas Nevada and Kingman, Arizona facilities. The Payroll / Human Resources Administrator will participate in staff training and the communication of program and policy information to employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs payroll data collection and input for processing. Ensures accuracy, compliance, and adherence to deadlines.
- Responsible for executing the daily interface from ADP to Solomon.
- Produces payroll /job cost reports from the Microsoft Dynamics financial application as it applies to the effective processing of payroll.
- Conducts new hire training on time clock/time card procedures.
- Assists managers and employees relative to policy and employee relations issues.
- Responsible for compliance to Federal, State and Local employment laws and regulations; reporting requirements.
- Stays current on employment law and trends, participates in continuing education in specialty areas.
- Ensures proper record capture and retention as it relates to employees and employment actions.
- Assists with general administrative functions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years Payroll / Human Resources experience
- Human Resource Generalist background
- ADP Time and Attendance processing experience is a plus
- Understanding of employment and labor law on local, state and federal levels
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with both ADP and Microsoft Dynamics systems and applications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- PC skills, focus on Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Excel, ADP
- Ability to be flexible, effectively prioritize, and multi-task
- Strong customer service orientation
Local and national travel as necessary
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in Las Vegas, NV.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.