Graphic Designer – Multiple Locations
Imagine an environment where your project management and organizational skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for a Mid-Senior Level Graphic Designer to join our amazing group.
Location:Paramus, NJ | Lithia Springs, GA | San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.
MC2 is seeking to add a creative mid-to-senior level Graphic Designer to our National Design Team that will ideate dynamic solutions for all forms of communications including live events, physical spaces and tradeshows. Design work will range from logo creation and branding to large-scale environmental graphics. Must have large-scale print experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize Adobe Suite to ideate and execute
- Concept and design small to large scale creative graphics
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make quick mock ups
- Work within scale and dimension to create a graphic workbook
- Create client-facing presentations and communications
- Create print-ready files suitable to hand over to graphic production team
- Work closely as a collaborative designer with our 2D and 3D teams to seek out the best design solutions
- Other creative support as needed, including social media graphics and print marketing materials
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art or graphics preferred
- 5+ years of creative design and/or agency experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a national team, meet deadlines and function in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding environment
Travel: As requested or needed
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.