Marketing Coordinator – Paramus, NJ
Join a dynamic Marketing team where your talent and skills can help turn brand ideas into captivating, immersive projects, from nationwide road tours to award-winning exhibits, for some of the hottest brands in the world. You will collaborate with our national and even global network to ensure each product we produce position the MC2 brand in the most suitable fashion.
Interested? We have a rare and exciting opening for a coordinator-level position to join our Marketing team in our corporate headquarters located in the Greater New York area out of Paramus, NJ.
MC² is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to provide support to the organization’s global sales initiatives. Ideally, the selected candidate will be responsible for creating literature & supporting the development of print and digital materials including collateral, proposals, presentations, and brochures, as well as performing essential organizational duties.
- Prepare presentation materials and deliverables for public facing interactions.
- Participate in Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and various bid opportunities.
- Create visually stunning design response documents.
- Sit in on kick-off and check-in meetings throughout the bid response process.
- Maintain document organization structure for ongoing and ad-hoc projects.
- Act as a cross-functional liaison between Design and Account teams.
- Perform prospect and company research for business intelligence.
- Assist with award submissions, case studies, website, social media, email newsletters, and business cards.
- Perform administrative duties as necessary and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or equivalent; English, Business or Communications major a plus
- 2 to 4 years of marketing, advertising, or professional services experience
- Ability to translate stakeholders needs in Content.
- Intermediate knowledge of RFP’s preferred
- High-level knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suites, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy.
- Always demonstrates a high level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet deliverable needs.
- Ability to work both in a collaborative environment and independently.
- Relevant industry experience in events, trade shows, experiential, consulting, or professional services is preferred.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.