Laminator – Kingman, AZ
We are looking for skilled and knowledgeable Laminators that can assist with the finish fabrication and manufacturing to ensure a great experience for our clients and exhibitions.
Essential Functions include, but not limited to:
- Review production orders and shop drawings to determine what materials are needed or if any special instructions should be followed.
- Receive raw materials, verify against inventory control numbers and visually inspect for defects, color thickness, width and style.
- Preparing surface for laminate application, including sanding, minor Bondo work.
- Using a table saw to cut material to desired length
- Using a file for finishing work
- Monitoring the quality of the product being laminated to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
What we are looking for
- High school diploma or general education equivalent (GED).
- Ability to utilize equipment such as hand saw, hand router, tape measure, and sanding machine.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend production orders.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to lift, carry, or move over 50 lbs.
- Experience working in trade show environment a plus!
- Attention to detail.
Overtime as necessary
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Kingman, AZ facility.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.