Field Service Coordinator – Las Vegas, NV
Imagine an environment where your project management and organizational skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for a Field Service Coordinator to join our amazing group in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Location: Las Vegas, NV USA
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location.
MC2 is seeking a qualified Field Service Coordinator responsible in providing show floor support for our Las Vegas and Western Regional trade shows and events. The service in support includes pre-show, show site, and post-show planning. The ideal candidate will reports directly to the Las Vegas Senior City Manager while working in conjunction with our Labor Manager(s).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-show planning and preparing of materials for onsite including Field Service Packages, setup drawings, and office/desk supplies.
- Coordinates with warehouse team the delivery of onsite materials to venue(s).
- On-site check in of all labor through “clock in/out” on labor tickets.
- Responsible for Show site payroll entry in a timely manner.
- Managing use of on-site job box materials and documentation.
- Drafting and monitoring of field service requests. Providing follow up and status check to on-site lead supervisor.
- Liaise between the general contractor, show management, exhibit hall, and labor for required credentials/wristbands for labor crew.
- Maintain the show-site desk during install and dismantle hours logging all accident reports.
- Arrange and file field service requests during dismantle for client.
- Post show reconciliation of all labor tickets and field service request entry.
- Assists regional manager and labor manager with scheduling labor.
- Files paperwork and makes travel arrangements for SWD based traveling supervisors.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of on-site trade show/event experience, preferably in union labor capacity.
- Knowledge of exhibit operations, procedures, and union rules.
- PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and effectively problem solve.
- Strong customer service skills.
Travel: Occasional travel, <10%
Requirements: Ability to work a flexible, demanding, and extended hours/ weekend schedule when needed
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.