Event Producer – Pen Argyl, PA
Imagine an environment where your project management and organizational skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for an Event Producer to join our amazing group down in Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania.
Location: Pen Argyl, PA
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location.
MC2 is seeking a qualified Event Producer responsible for seeing a production from inception to completion. Ensures that the production meets goals, projects the intended brand image and message. Creates production budgets. Provides creative expertise and direction, secures talent, vendors, venues, resources. Must be able to conceive, develop and bring to fruition innovative creative solutions. Interprets and defines strategy, campaigns and services. Ensures client expectations, deadlines, budget and profit margins are met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpret client needs and translate it into an experience. Work closely with creative staff in developing vision and concepts. Responsible for content creation. Secure resources both internal and external resources. Responsible for vendor relations and contract administration.
Direct activities of external resources. Collaborate with the internal team to develop creative direction on both the macro and micro level, fully understanding and translating client needs/audience into the creative solution.
- Develop strategic concepts across multiple media platforms. Provide leadership for conceptual design, ensuring a high quality creative product.
- Participate in client presentations strategy, program elements, production overview. Interface with all areas of management and production to ensure client service direction and support strategy.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in media, design or arts related field.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and organizational skills.
- Exemplary writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage vendor and agency relationships and experiences.
- Practical design background.
- Mastery in Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD
- 2D and 3D software literacy as well as Video, Flash and Web knowledge
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the budgetary process.
- Proven ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
Travel: Extensive travel to event site required
Salary Range: $110,000 to $125,000 annually
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.