Event Producer – Long Beach, CA
Imagine an environment where your management skills are utilized to help create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world.
MC² is that workplace. We know—we’re that group! We have a rare opening for an Event Producer in our Long Beach, CA location. Ready to apply? Keep scrolling below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for seeing a production from inception to completion. Ensures that the production meets goals, projects the intended brand image and message. Creates production budgets. Provides creative expertise and direction, secures talent, vendors, venues, resources. Must be able to conceive, develop and bring to fruition innovative creative solutions. Interprets and defines strategy, campaigns and services. Ensures client expectations, deadlines, budget and profit margins are met.
What you’ll do
- Interpret client needs and translate it into an experience. Work closely with creative staff in developing vision and concepts. Responsible for content creation. Secure resources both internal and external resources. Responsible for vendor relations and contract administration.
Direct activities of external resources. Collaborate with the internal team to develop creative direction on both the macro and micro level, fully understanding and translating client needs/audience into the creative solution.
- Develop strategic concepts across multiple media platforms. Provide leadership for conceptual design, ensuring a high quality creative product.
- Participate in client presentations strategy, program elements, production overview. Interface with all areas of management and production to ensure client service direction and support strategy.
What we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in media, design or arts related field.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and organizational skills.
- Exemplary writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage vendor and agency relationships and experiences.
- Practical design background.
- Mastery in Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD
- 2D and 3D software literacy as well as Video, Flash and Web knowledge
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the budgetary process.
- Proven ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
Extensive travel to event site required.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in Long Beach, CA.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.