CRM Coordinator – Paramus, NJ
The CRM Coordinator role is a unique opportunity to interface with executives and truly learn the ropes of strategic business development and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) administration. MC2 is seeking an individual to support strategic business development initiatives by assisting with data management and measurement, including the administrative aspect.
Location: 15 E. Midland Avenue, Suite 2B, Paramus, NJ 07652
Ready to apply? Keep scrolling below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales Strategy & Planning
- Conduct research on prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to develop best practices and aid in the development of BD plans, presentations, and proposals.
- Develop Lead Briefs for key prospecting initiatives and Opportunity Briefs for RFP responses.
- Utilize HubSpot (our Customer Relationship Management platform) to input and update sales activities, input contacts, and forecast business opportunities through revenue forecasting.
- Serve as liaison between sales and marketing for database development utilizing HubSpot, Zoom Info, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other best-in-class sales tools.
- Manage, support, and track projects with internal partners.
- Initiate and attend meetings, brainstorm sessions, and other internal and external conference calls.
- Capable of cleaning and preparing Data in Microsoft Excel
- Importing data from outside sources into HubSpot CRM. Copywriting of user guides for Sales tools.
- Monitoring and correcting newly added Data to HubSpot CRM.
- Developing Dashboards that help to Monitor CRM data and CRM Insights.
Lead Generation Assistance
- Curate detailed prospecting lists to target verticals, company types and event activation types (tradeshows, proprietary conferences, consumer events, etc.).
- Monitoring and reporting on target verticals.
- Assisting in Inbound leads and creating briefs for BD Leaderships review.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Degree required; BA/BS preferred.
- 1-3 years of research and data analytics required.
- A great teammate, willing to work with others.
- Ability to work self-direct and work independently.
- Strong written and verbal skill set.
- Effectively able to interface with senior management.
- Ability to engage with staff in different areas of the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Capability to work with Data sources.
Requirements: Not required
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in Paramus, NJ and will require onsite work.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.