Welder/Metal Fabricator - Pen Argyl, PA
Imagine an environment where your three-dimensional design and Graphic skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an exciting opening for a Welder/Fabricator to join our amazing group. We know—we’re that group!
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls, and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident at our Pen Argyl, PA facility.
About the position
Looking for a motivated person who wants to be in a fast-paced work environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Will be working with various materials making custom displays for high profile clients.
- Will be working with the following tools: Grinders (bench and Handheld), Sanders, Drill press, Chop saws, Table saws, Horizontal band saw, vertical band saw, Oxy/fuel torch, handheld plasma, CNC plasma, Break Press, Ironworker, Tube bender, Fixture tables, plus various hand tools.
What we need you to have
- TIG and MIG welding of aluminum and steel required
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must be aware of surroundings and maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Must be able to troubleshoot and maintain shop equipment
- Must be able to do layouts from prints to material
- Must be able to read a tape measure to a 1/16th”
- Must be able to comprehend verbal and written instructions
- Must be a dedicated professional
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime and weekends when needed
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.