Warehouse Manager - Lewisville, TX
Imagine an environment where your project management and carpentry skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an exciting opening for a Warehouse Manager to join our amazing group.
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls, and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident at our Lewisville, TX location.
Position Summary/General Description
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the management of shipping, receiving, storage, assembly and safekeeping of properties, inventory and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for receiving freight, unloading, organizing, cataloging and storing show freight, exhibit freight, show supplies, and stock supplies.
- Coordinates exhibit information and set-ups for client viewings.
- Supervises and assigns warehouse personnel; determines labor needs.
- Manages storage function, provides a record for billing.
- Maximizes efficient use of warehouse space and storage facility.
- Coordinates outbound shipments, ensures proper accounting of contents, quantities.
- Produces bills of lading.
- Coordinates shipping schedules with traffic manager and project managers.
- Maintains log for inbound freight.
- Supervises inventory disposals as directed including securing carriers, salvage activity.
- Coordinates facilities maintenance.
- Reports and records damages and ensure safe use of all equipment.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse/distribution environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership competencies
- Experience in shipping, receiving and inventory processes
- Trade show experience a plus
- Carpentry skills a plus
- Basic computer skills – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Effectively use hand and power tools, operate a forklift
- Lift a minimum of 75 pounds