Strategic Business Development Director
Paramus, NJ | Chicago, IL | Long Beach, CA | San Francisco, CA | Las Vegas, NV | Atlanta, GA | Dallas, TX
MC² (MC-squared), an MCH Group AG Company, is an award-winning brand experience solutions agency. We are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded sales development professional to develop new business opportunities through strategic selling initiatives.
Position Summary/General Description:
Reports to the Corporate Vice President, Strategic Business Development.
• Outbound prospecting for inorganic growth (net-new customers)
• Curate detailed prospecting lists to target verticals, company types, and event activation types (tradeshows, proprietary conferences, consumer events, etc)
• Deploy a diverse sales strategy, including: networking, 1:1 email/phone outreach, sequencing (‘’drip campaigns’’), and effective social selling through LinkedIn and other platforms.
• Lead capabilities meetings and uncover qualified potential projects.
Sales Strategy & Planning
• Conduct research on prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to develop best practices and aid in the development of BD plans, presentations, and proposals.
• Develop Lead Briefs for key prospecting initiatives and Opportunity Briefs for the purpose of RFP responses.
• Utilize HubSpot (our Customer Relationship Management platform) to input and update sales activities, input contacts, and forecast business opportunities through revenue forecasting.
• Lead the development of responses to RFPs, customized pitches, and business development presentations. And any other collateral as necessary
• Work with multiple departments throughout project development.
• Manage, support, and track projects with internal partners.
• Initiate and attend meetings, brainstorm sessions, and other internal and external conference calls
• A great teammate, willing to work with others.
• Ability to work self-direct and work independently
• Strong written and verbal skill set.
• Effectively able to interface with senior management.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Understand the creative, production, and Account process and how to represent the vision and execution of a creative brief.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Track record of successful and progressive career development.
Travel is required
MC² (MC-squared), an MCH Company, is an award-winning brand experience solutions agency. With strategic thinking, inspiring designs, and seamless execution, we deliver growth for our clients by creating immersive experiences that foster emotional relationships between brands and audiences. As an exhibit and experiential marketing leader, we transform ideas into best-in-class activations that are effective and measurable. We combine built spaces with human-centric technology and digital solutions for maximum brand engagement and exposure before, during, and after a face-to-face experience.
MC² is headquartered in Paramus, NJ, with offices and production facilities across the U.S. and in Dusseldorf, Germany. For more about MC², visit www.mc-2.com/about/
Our Mission is to bring people together, one meaningful experience at a time.
Our Vision is to elevate brands beyond the status quo with impactful experiences that bridge purpose and passion. We help brands become part of the mainstream conversation through experiential solutions that spark emotion, drive growth and inspire people to feel, think, and do. Combining strategy with revolutionary innovation and pioneering creativity, we transform brand stories into powerful movements.
Our Core Values are the foundation that shapes our culture and ensures each employee, from top leadership to entry-level, shares a common purpose.
Creativity | We imagine possibilities with originality and gusto to shape an extraordinary future.
Entrepreneurial | We empower everyone with the opportunity to make a positive impact.
Authenticity | We keep it real by celebrating the fact that we are all different and one of a kind.
Innovative | We encourage our people to challenge conventional thinking and break through the norm.
Grateful | We are proud of our work, but more importantly we understand how lucky we are to be part of the MC² family.
Passionate | We love what we do and take every day as an opportunity to do better than yesterday.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.