Senior Graphic Designer - Multiple Locations
Position Title: Mid to Senior Level Graphic Designer
FLSA Designation: Exempt
Position Summary/General Description:
MC2 is seeking to add a creative mid-to-senior level Graphic Designer to our National Design Team that will ideate dynamic solutions for all forms of communications including physical, virtual and hybrid events. Design work will range from logo creation and branding to large-scale environmental graphics.
Ready to apply? Click the preferred city of your choice to get started!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize Adobe Suite to ideate and execute
- Concept and design small to large scale creative graphics
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make quick mock ups
- Work within scale and dimension to create a graphic workbook
- Create client-facing presentations and communications
- Create print-ready files suitable to hand over to graphic production team
- Work closely as a collaborative designer with our 2D and 3D teams to seek out the best design solutions
- Other creative support as needed, including social media graphics and print marketing materials
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art or graphics preferred
- 5+ years of creative design and / or agency experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a national team, meet deadlines and function in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding environment
Requirements: Travel as necessary
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Kingman AZ facility.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.