Senior Creative Producer, Long Beach, CA
Imagine an environment where your account and time management skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace.
We have a rare opening for a Senior Producer to join our amazing Experiential Studios group.
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls, and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Long Beach, CA location.
About the position
The Senior Creative Producer is responsible for a production from inception to completion. Ensures that a production meets goals, projects the intended brand image and message. Creates production budgets. Provides creative expertise and direction, secures talent, vendors, venues, resources. Must be able to conceive, develop and bring to fruition innovative creative solutions. Interprets and defines strategy, campaigns and services. Ensures client expectations, deadlines, budget and profit margins are met.
What you’ll do
- Interpret client need, fully understanding and translating client needs/audience into the creative solution then translating it into an experience.
- Collaborate with the internal team to develop creative direction, working closely with creative staff in developing vision and concepts.
- Responsible for content creation, developing project budgets, coordinating with internal groups that could have involvement in the creative, production/installation processes.
- Secures resources, both internal and external.
- Responsible for vendor relations and contract administration.
- Directs activities of staff and/or external resources.
- Develops strategic concepts across multiple media platforms.
- Provides leadership for conceptual design, ensuring a high quality creative product.
- Participates in client presentation, program elements and production overview.
- Works closely with Creative Director, Division President, and senior management to ensure the execution of creative standards for the company.
- Interfaces with all areas of management and production to ensure client service direction and support strategy.
- Sources new business opportunities.
- Manages client files and contacts.
What we need you to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in media, design or arts-related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of senior creative responsibility, with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and organizational skills.
- Exemplary writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage vendor and agency relationships and experiences.
- Practical design background.
- 2D and 3D software literacy as well as Video, Flash and Web knowledge.
- Ability to direct a diverse staff.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the budgetary process and administration.
- Proven ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Travel necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, and more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength and innovation—all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.