Senior Account Manager – San Francisco, CA
Imagine an environment where your passion for customer service, problem solving, customer engagement and creating meaningful business relationships can help turn brand ideas into captivating experiential activations for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We are proud to say, MC² is that place. We have an exciting opening for a Senior Account Manager to join our West Coast Account Management and Sales team based in our San Francisco facility.
MC², an award-winning brand experience solutions agency, is currently seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Senior Account Manager to join West Coast Account Management and Sales team to be a key contributor to our organization’s global sales initiatives. With strategic thinking, inspiring designs, and seamless execution, MC² delivers growth solutions for our clients by creating immersive experiences that foster emotional relationships between brands and their audiences. Our solutions include experiential activations, trade show exhibits, pop-up stores, location-based experiences, events & conferences.
About the Position
Based in San Francisco, the Senior Account Manager will be a key member of the West Coast Account Management and Sales Team. The selected individual will be responsible for providing support to the Sales Team producing general correspondence, executing and monitoring project schedule and coordinating show services (estimate, secure and manage). The Senior Account Manager will assist Account Executives as a liaison to clients, and work closely with the Project Management team to ensure all details of projects are accomplished with respect to delivery and cost containment. Most importantly, this individual will perform all tasks with an emphasis on enhancing the customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a liaison to client and Account Executive by fulfilling client requests, record changes in scope of work as projects move along through design to production to show site
- Develop, execute and maintain project schedule
- Estimate show services during pre-sale and manage all show services post-sale through final invoicing, such as reconciling charges for company and/or client
- Coordinate with estimating team to create budget and scope of work agreements during business development outreach
- Active member and key contributor of project teams consisting of Account Executive, Project Manager, Graphic Designer etc.
- Schedule and participate in kick-off and status meetings, ensuring effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverables and pertinent details
- Audit project data and creates final invoice for processing to client
- Compile project performance information, prepares post-mortem with PM
- Perform other duties in support of client services
- Monitor show floor activity to ensure compliance with project plan and proposed budgets
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 year trade show, exhibit, events or related experience
- Knowledge of exhibit operations and procedures
- PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Web
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Required travel
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule