Senior Account Executive – Las Vegas
Imagine an environment where the world is your playground. Where you will have the full support of global agency behind you to help you provide solutions to the most recognized brands in the world. To be part of a team, a global community of passionate artists, thinkers, makers, and industry experts who have won countless awards designing, building and executing live marketing events throughout the world. If you are looking for a home where you can utilize your sales and business development skills to create relationships and solutions for global brands then MC² is that workplace. We have an exciting opening for an Account Executive to join our amazing group.
MC², an award-winning brand experience solutions agency, is currently seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Senior Account Executive to join the Las Vegas Sales Team to be a key contributor to our organization’s global sales initiatives. With strategic thinking, inspiring designs, and seamless execution, MC² delivers growth solutions for our clients by creating immersive experiences that foster emotional relationships between brands and their audiences. Our solutions include experiential activations, trade show exhibits, pop-up stores, message-based experiences, events & conferences.
About the position
This role will be a key member of the west coast sales and customer engagement team. The selected individual will be responsible for generating new opportunities with potential clients. Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients as a means of identifying, developing and securing profitable business opportunities for the company. Utilize internal network and resources to develop and deliver sales presentations designed to demonstrate the organization’s capabilities and capacity to offer solutions for new potential clients.
Most importantly, this candidate will perform all tasks with an emphasis on enhancing the customer experience.
What you will do
- Identify prospective clients, develop sales strategy and goals and execute plan to generate new business/revenue
- Work with prospective clients to determine needs, match capabilities to develop offerings and services
- Build on existing client relationships by developing a need for additional, broader scope of services and new concepts
- Work with marketing team to craft and deliver presentations to prospects and potential clients
- Participates in RFP process
- Secure production and service contracts
- Produces requests for estimates by means of established procedures and guidelines
- Functions as liaison with client and internal team, managing clients expectations and communicating requirements and details to appropriate resources within the company i.e. design, graphics, project management, production, account management and the division management team
- Utilize the internal tools and partner with internal team to deliver comprehensive marketing solutions to the client
- Ensures proper invoicing and payment procedures are executed
- Attend regular project team meetings
Skills and Qualifications
- Marketing or Advertising degree and/or related experience required
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in advertising, marketing or the Live Marketing Industry (Trade Shows, Events, Conferences, activations, Branded Environments or related experiential marketing field)
- A proven track record of successful sales development
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to interface with diverse audiences
- Active and proficient with business social media platforms (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Proven ability to identify and persuade decision makers
- PC proficient with particular emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite as well as internet search tools
- Financial acumen as it relates to cost margins and profit and loss
- Frequent domestic and international travel necessary