Receptionist - Dallas/Fort Worth
Imagine an environment where your three-dimensional design and Graphic skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have a rare opening for a 3D/2D Experiential Designer to join our amazing group. We know—we’re that group!
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is located in our Dallas/Fort Worth, TX location. (Lewisville, TX)
What you’ll be doing
- Greet, welcome, and record guests and visitors as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Support the processing of purchase orders as needed
What you need to have
- High school diploma
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Solid verbal communication skills
- Possess professional business acumen
- Some Accounting and / or Purchasing experience is preferred
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, and more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength and innovation—all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.