Purchasing Coordinator - Dallas, TX
General Role Description
Based out of Lewisville, TX, the Purchasing Coordinator will correlate and maintain records for all purchasing activities and sources. Additionally, the ideal candidate will work to ensure the flow of materials and services, deliverables and supply levels is conducted in a timely manner. This role will also facilitate and track all purchase orders and invoices for processing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate purchase orders in accordance with accepted practices
- Place orders with vendors and arrange for delivery of product/materials, partner with the traffic department to ensure routing
- Maintain vendor files and catalogues
- Assist in the reconciliation of purchase orders against payables
- Verify receipt and contents of shipments, communicate any issues with delivery schedule to receiving party
- Maintain stock materials cost spreadsheet and distribute to estimating and project manager
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Assist with inventory records
- Source new vendors and suppliers
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of Purchasing experience in a production and/or manufacturing environment
- Have thorough knowledge of the exhibit industry or event space
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- PC skills, focus on Microsoft Office Suite, WEB
- Ability to be flexible, effectively prioritize, and multi-task
- Proficient mathematics skills
- Overtime as necessary
Travel: Low, close to none
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in Lewisville, TX.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.