Payroll Manager, Paramus, NJ
Imagine an environment where your payroll management and pay data skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for a Payroll Manager to join our amazing group.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident at our production facility in Paramus, NJ.
What you'll do
As the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the integrity of the payroll process, record keeping, and compliance.
- Performs payroll data collection and input for processing. Ensures accuracy, deadlines are met
- Ensures field coordinators process pay data accurately, efficiently and timely. Monitors work flow and distribution of duties
- Keeps abreast of current payroll/wage and tax regulations; payroll processing system. Communicates as required and appropriate, Ensures compliance
- Corresponds with federal, state and local agencies regarding payroll related inquiries and required reporting
- Acts as liaison with payroll processing vendor. Manages service issues, upgrades, enhancements
- Monitors union payable responsibilities. Ensures accurate and timely calculation and substantiates of remittance information. Processes through accounting department
- Processes garnishments, court orders relative to payroll deductions
- Processes changes to employee master file per authorization; maintains record
- Responds to employee inquiries re payroll
- Leads audit request and response activity
- Maintains payroll files
- Produces, files year end payroll reports
- Distribute (mails) W-2 documents in compliance with mandatory deadline. Facilitates information flow from corporate HR to the divisions
- Delivery of training for time and attendance
- Produces payroll reports – standard as well as by request
- Minimum of a HS Diploma; College degree is highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years payroll administration experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now is highly preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- PC skills, focus on Microsoft Office Suite, Excel; WEB
- Ability to be flexible, effectively prioritize, and multi-task
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance—plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.