Painter - Kingman, AZ
Imagine an environment where your painting and creative skills are combined to help create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for a Painter to join our amazing group in Kingman, AZ.
About the position
We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Painter that can prepare and implement painting techniques for our exhibits.
Essential Functions include, but not limited to:
- Prepare surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, or other means as necessary.
- Mix, match, and blend various paints, enamels, lacquers, varnishes, stains and special protective coatings to achieve desired color, consistency, and drying properties.
- Fill cracks and/or holes with appropriate materials.
- May erect and use ladders, and swinging equipment as required.
- Paint structures by using spray gun, brush or other applicators.
- Clean and store tools and equipment and cleans work site/paint booth.
- May be assigned to wear a respirator and/or self contained breathing apparatus as needed.
- May direct helpers as required.
- Maintains records and logs as needed.
- Performs related duties as needed or assigned.
What we are looking for
- Standard vocational or high school education and some experience as a painter; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Working knowledge of the Pantone® Matching System Color Chart (PMS Colors) and mixing paint to achieve desired colors.
- Considerable knowledge of the characteristics and uses including mixing and blending of various kinds of paints, varnishes, enamel, and shellacs.
- Considerable knowledge of proper methods of preparing various surfaces for painting and finishing, including automotive paint finish.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry over 25 lbs.
- Skill in painting with hand brushes, rollers, and spray guns.
- Basic math skills.
- Experience working in trade show environment a plus!
Requirements: Overtime as necessary
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Kingman AZ facility.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.