Sales Enablement Marketing Manager - Paramus, NJ
Imagine a place where your writing and research skills can help turn brand ideas into captivating experiential activations for some of the world’s biggest brands. MC² is that place. We have a rare and exciting opening for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Marketing team in our corporate headquarters.
MC², an award-winning brand experience solutions agency, is currently seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Sales Enablement Manager to join the Marketing team and be a key contributor to our organization’s global sales initiatives. With strategic thinking, inspiring designs, and seamless execution, MC² delivers growth solutions for our clients by creating immersive experiences that foster emotional relationships between brands and audiences. Our solutions include experiential activations, trade show exhibits, pop-up stores, location-based experiences, events & conferences.
About the position
This role will be a key member of a sales enablement group responsible for the pursuit of new and returning business opportunities through the delivery of written content within formal business development documents including Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQ), Requests for Information (RFIs) and various bid opportunity responses. In addition, this role will contribute to the content library by enhancing past responses and developing new content based on custom messaging. The candidate will also provide support for special business development projects in accordance with sales campaigns.
What you’ll do
– Fulfill proposal responses with a focus on coordination, writing, and packaging with the ability to support multiple internal stakeholder responses simultaneously
– Work within the company’s RFP process to draft standard and unique responses thoroughly and accurately to ensure the best chance at winning the opportunity
– Craft unique and creative/design response documents that align with the prospects’ aspirations, goals, and requirements
– Set and manage timelines and milestones with internal staff to meet proposal deadlines
– Lead or participate in kick-off meetings and oversee the team’s collaboration through the response process
– Provide quality assurance checks to ensure that all document deliverables are professional and support the standards and procedures set forth in company policies, procedures, and practices
– Continuously enhance proposal responses by analyzing prior responses and results, and attending strategy meetings with senior management
– Establish relationships with various departments and subject matter experts to stay up-to-date on current information related to the firm, its strategy, and initiatives for the future
What we need you to have
– Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or equivalent; English or Journalism major a plus
– 3 to 6 years of proposal response experience
– High-level knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suites
– Ability to work autonomously, prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
– Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and attention to detail at all times
– Demonstrates strong judgment and decision making skills
– Flexibility to adjust hours to meet deliverable needs
– Ability to work both in a collaborative environment and independently
– Relevant industry experience in events, trade shows, experiential, consulting or professional services preferred
– Experience with databases, customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, knowledge management systems and proposal software (preferably RFPio or similar software)
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.