Temp Field Service Coordinator - Las Vegas, NV
General Role Description
As a Field Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing show floor support for Las Vegas and Regional tradeshows and events. Includes pre-show, show site, and post show planning. The ideal candidate will report directly to our Regional Program Director for the Western Region while working in conjunction with the Labor Manager.
This role is temporary with potential to hire based on company needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pre-show planning and preparing of materials for onsite including Field Service Packages, setup drawings, and office/desk supplies.
- On-site check in of all labor through “clock in/out” on labor tickets.
- Managing use of on-site job box materials and documentation.
- Drafting and monitoring of field service requests. Providing follow up and status check to on-site lead supervisor.
- Liaise between the general contractor, show management, exhibit hall, and labor for required credentials/wristbands for labor crew.
- Maintain the show-site desk during install and dismantle hours logging all accident reports.
- Arrange and file field service requests during dismantle for client.
- Post show reconciliation for all labor tickets and field service request entry.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of on-site trade show/event experience preferred.
- Knowledge of exhibit operations, procedures, and union rules.
- PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and effectively problem solve.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Occasional travel, <10%
- Ability to work a flexible, demanding, and weekend schedule when needed.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Las Vegas, NV office.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.