Estimator – Las Vegas, NV
General Role Description
This role will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of cost/pricing estimates for projects as requested and outlined, as well as incremental pricing estimates for changes and/or additions that occur throughout the project cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calculates production costs by applying labor and materials pricing schedules as well as historic data to determine component pricing
- Request and evaluate bids from vendors for materials, supplies
- Applies mark-ups to direct costs to determine minimum pricing
- Calculates labor and materials costs, establish minimum pricing with respect to acceptable cost margins
- Ensures estimates are accurate as well as compliant relative to design and scope
Non Essential Functions:
- May assist in other areas of project development and completion
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in production costing
- Proven ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experienced in materials purchasing and “value engineering”
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Good math and accounting skills
- PC skills, focus on Microsoft Office Suite, WEB
- Ability to function in a fast, paced demanding environment
Overtime: As necessary
Travel: As required
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Kingman AZ facility.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.