Driver and Warehouse Operations Team Member, Pen Argyl, PA
Imagine an environment where your driving and warehouse skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have a rare opening for a Driver and Warehouse Operations Team Member to join our amazing group.
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident at our production facility in Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania.
What you’ll do
- Operation of a 26’ box truck (Non CDL)
- Make deliveries to and for customers
- Assist in warehouse and shop
- Pack, pick, receive and stock product
- Assist at trade shows and events if needed
What we need you to have
- A minimum of a high school diploma, but some college is preferred.
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to operate a 26’ box truck.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work a flexible demanding schedule; including overtime, weekends.
- Forklift Qualified a PLUS!!
- Basic knowledge of warehouse tools.
- Must desire to work in a fast paced and positive environment.
- Must possess a DOT Medical card.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.