Director of Client Services, Las Vegas
Imagine a position where your management and support skills are combined to create an astounding environment between our Account Management and Sales Assistant groups. MC² is that workplace. We have an exciting opening for a Client Services Director to join our amazing group.
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls, and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is within our Las Vegas location.
About the Position
- Ensures effective utilization of resources within the Account Management and Sales Assistant groups.
- Allocates resources and assigns work as appropriate
- Trains and supports direct reports, builds and communicates processes and procedures.
- Acts as liaison to all departments including corporate accounting on billing issues.
- Reports department activity, updates and issues to Division President.
- Assists the Division President with projects, assignments and overall management of and business planning for the division as appropriate.
What you’ll do
- Manage Account Management and Sales Assistant groups
- Responsible for training and compliance
- Assign and allocate work to effectively support Account Executive and client activity
- May act as an active member of project teams with Account Executive, Project Manager, Graphics Designer etc., participating in kick-off and status meetings, ensuring effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverable’s and pertinent details
- Ensure project team meets requirements
- Assist in auditing job costs
- Oversee billing/invoicing function and efficiency for the Division
- Review project performance information, post-show analysis
- Perform other duties in support of client services
- Participate in annual performance reviews
- Review and negotiate estimates < 50k
- Interact with and support sales staff in the areas of billing, collection, forecasting, and business development as needed
- Participate in the hiring process
- Assist in gathering/reporting data for forecasting purposes
What we need you to have
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Minimum of two years of college or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Minimum of 7 years trade show, exhibit, events, production or related experience
- Knowledge of exhibit operations and procedures
- PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Web familiarity
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines
- Strong customer relations, client support skills
- Travel required
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.