Detailer/Draftsman - Las Vegas, NV
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands.
About the position
DETAILER/DRAFTSMAN will serve as an active member of the project team by being responsible for producing plans and elevations for all aspects of tradeshow and exhibit programs. You are a born builder, innovator, and creator. You are someone who feels most alive when making something awesome for the benefit of others. You will make our day by bringing a combination of craftsmanship, independence, excellent communication skills, and strong organizational skills. This position is located in Las Vegas, NV and supporting Kingman, AZ.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce plans, elevations, views, sections and details using established orthographic drafting standards and scaling practices
- Annotate drawings with hardware call-outs, finish notes and assembly instructions
- Complete redline corrections and additions as necessary on drawings following project manager review
- Produce layout plans for display fabrication, general dimensioning, carpet, electrical, hanging signs, and graphic positioning for booth installation
- Produce line drawings for CNC router
- Sketch and field measure existing displays
- Drafting sketching layouts to convert into CAD prints, floor plans, elevations, electrical setup prints, networking data setup prints, shop ready close up prints
- Strong technical, organizational and communication skills to develop clear concise drawings for installation & construction
- Work closely with engineering, sales, project management, and purchasing personnel on a daily basis
- Layer management and usage
- Drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewpoints, etc.
- Cross-sections and profiles
- Expert knowledge of drafting, dimensioning, tolerancing and manufacturing processes
What We Need You To Have:
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD and modeling in 3D
- Trade Show Experience is a plus