CNC Programmer - Pen Argyl, PA
General Role Description
The CNC Programmer is a professional hands-on experienced individual that has an integral role of the engineering team driving projects. This position requires strong technical, organizational and communication skills to develop the CNC Programs from the 3D models that are produced by the detailers. You will work closely with Detailing, Project Management, Production, and Purchasing personnel daily.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take completed 3D construction models and separate out the parts and make 2D line work of the parts to be programmed. Then nest them into a sheet paying attention to material yield and limitations
- Ensuring router programming provides accuracy in cutting relative to the detailed/production drawings
- Provide ready to assemble components for production, complete with labeling
- Develop and ensure standards for frequently used components
- Assure accuracy of parts
- Provide production reports and data as necessary
- Perform other duties in support of client /project requirements
- Provide miscellaneous programs/parts for the shop to support them as needed
- Support shop associates as needed with carpentry, laminating, assembling, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Certified or in ownership of a degree in AutoCAD
- 2-5 years hands on experience in manufacturing and project engineering settings is preferred
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D modeling, layer management and usage, cross-sections and profiles as it relates to AutoCAD
- Knowledge of construction prints, detailed assemblies, and 3D/Isometrics
- Excellent time management, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail a must
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Travel: As needed
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Las Vegas, NV office.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.