CDL Driver, Lewisville, TX
Do you have mobile tours and driving experience? Then MC² has an exciting CDL Tour Driver position just for you based out of Texas. This Mobile tour is for large electronics brand promoting cellular products. Tour consists of a Custom Cargo Van with display items unloaded and placed for interaction. Venues will be large scale events and store appearance.
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is located within our Texas location.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for keeping truck, trailer and assets clean and show worthy at all times. Set up of tour/display assets, maintenance, strike assets at every event location. Will be on the road for a scheduled amount of days. Will also be required to come into the tour asset location when you are not traveling. Will be responsible timely reporting of expenses and submission on a weekly basis.
- Class C driver’s license – 8 years – no more than 2 points
- DOT medical card
- Completion of credit card expense allocations on line with receipts
- Tour will require managers to set, staff and strike display
- Ability to work weekends, possible three weeks on the road at a time
- Must have ability to make quick executive decisions with weather related events such as rain and wind, due to the fact the assets cannot be activated in those scenarios
- Need to be able to lift a 75 inch TV (with a coworker) and place into a mounting system roughly 10 ft. off the ground
- The drivers need to have attention to detail since the clients are very detailed oriented with their image and the product
- A calm professional attitude
- Ability to train client assistant
- Tech savvy to learn Samsung product and demonstrate to guest
- Have financial mindset for the program to control budget for the vehicle, display, and lodging
- Certificate from college or technical school or equivalent combination of education experience
- Previous tour experience
- Computer skills
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.