CDL Driver, Denver, North Carolina
Do you have mobile tours and driving experience? Then MC² has an exciting CDL Tour Driver position just for you based out of Denver, North Carolina. Our client is a major automotive maker and you will be responsible for transporting and setting up the tour displays and assets. You will be “setting the stage” for a fun and exciting nationwide tour.
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls, and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is within our Denver, North Carolina location.
What you’ll do
- Keep truck, trailer, and assets clean and show worthy at all times.
- Set up of tour/display assets, maintenance, strike assets at every event location.
- Drive a truck with a 48’ Gooseneck Trailer.
- Be on the road for a scheduled amount of days.
- Come into the tour asset location when you are not traveling.
- Be responsible timely reporting of expenses and submission on a weekly basis.
What we need you to have
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid CDL driver’s license for a minimum of 3 years.
- Must have an up-to-date medical card.
- Must have one year’s experience in mobile marketing display.
- Must be familiar with all FMCSA and State rules and regulations including but not limited to ELD devices, trip reports.
- Certificate from college or technical school or equivalent combination of education experience
- Previous tour experience
- Computer skills
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.