Associate Project Manager - Kingman, AZ
Imagine an environment where your project management skills are combined to help create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have a rare opening for an Associate Project Manager to join our amazing group in Kingman, AZ. We know—we’re that group!
About the position
The Associate Project Manager serves as an active member of the project team with the Project Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, and Graphics Designer participating in kick-off and status meetings, ensuring effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverables, and pertinent details. The Associate Project Manager will work alongside a Project Manager and will assist in the analysis of job requirements, definition of the scope, determining resource requirements, and establishing production schedules and deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in turn over meetings
- Write the production orders and schedules
- Process Purchase Requisitions as required
- Draft the case list
- Coordinate the Shop Kickout meeting(s)
- Organizes production paperwork and review all aspects for the
- Review and redline shop drawings to ensure accuracy
- Attend regular project team meetings
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Trade show/ exhibit/ events or related field experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Works will in a fast paced, team-oriented environment with the desire to learn
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Kingman AZ facility.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.