Account Manager - Lithia Springs, GA
Position Summary/General Description:
Responsible for providing support to the Account Director and Business Development Team. This role will assist in maintaining all task of general correspondence, monitoring project schedule, and securing show services. Works closely with Project Manager to ensure all details of projects are attended to with respect to delivery and cost containment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, executes, and maintains project schedule
- Prepares show site supervisor packet
- Acts as an active member of project teams with Account Director, Business Development, Project Manager, Graphics Designer etc.,
- Participates in kick-off and status meetings, ensuring effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverables, and pertinent details
- Ensures project team meets requirements
- Assist with change orders, contract revisions, and preparation of job performance reports.
- Audits show services confirmation and invoices
- Assist with subcontracts and third-party vendor’s request
- Monitors show floor activity to ensure compliance with project plan
Skills and Qualifications:
- AS in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-year trade show, exhibit, events, or related experience
- Knowledge of exhibit operations and procedures
- PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft365
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Some Travel
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.