Aluminum Fabricator - Kingman, AZ
Imagine an environment where your fabrication skills are utilized to help create astounding trade show exhibits and immersive environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We’re currently looking for shop personnel to join our amazing group in Kingman, Arizona!
About the position
As an Aluminum fabricator, you will use fabricating techniques to construct and assemble trade show exhibits made aluminum and other metals. Fabrication techniques you may need to utilize include casting, forming, and forging.
What we need you to have
- Experience forging aluminum with other metals
- Experience in turning and milling aluminum
- Experience in bending, stamping and rolling aluminum sheets
- Ability to interpret plans, blueprints, designs and specifications
- Experience in casting aluminum with other metals
- Ability to mold and form aluminum
- Setting up and aligning the aluminum components that need to be welded together
- Ensuring all parts are properly fitted and aligned
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience in Aluminum Fabrication
- Experience working with Thunder Aluminum and/or in the trade show exhibit industry is a plus
- Must have a basic understanding of mechanical principles
- Ability to effectively communicate in order to understand the details of the request from the client
- Experience / Exposure with tools and machines such as a hydraulic press, welder and water jet cutter
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Kingman AZ facility.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.