Account Manager, Chestnut Ridge, NY
Imagine an environment where your account and time management skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have a rare opening for an Account Manager to join our amazing group.
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Chestnut Ridge, NY location.
About the position
We are looking for “the very best” individuals for a position as Account Manager. The selected individual will be responsible for providing support to Account Executive and Sales Department including producing general correspondence, producing and monitoring project schedule, travel arrangements and securing show services. Will assist Account Executive as a liaison to clients. Works closely with Project Manager to ensure all details of projects are accomplished with respect to delivery and cost containment.
What you’ll do
- Develop, execute and maintain project schedule
- Be responsible for correspondence, travel arrangements, request show services and ensure delivery
- Secure and record contracts
- Act as an active member of project teams with Account Executive, Project Manager, Graphics Designer etc., participating in kick-off and status meetings, ensuring effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverables and pertinent details
- Ensure project team meets requirements
- Act as liaison to client, fulfilling requests, adjusting requirements as appropriate, record changes
- Audit job cost files, labor tickets, ensure invoices are correct, processed and final is submitted to client for payment
- Build and complete data billing file for processing
- Compile project performance information, prepare post-mortem with PM
- Perform other duties in support of client services
- Monitor show floor activity to ensure compliance with project plan
- Manage client files
What we need you to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years trade show, exhibit, events or related experience
- Knowledge of exhibit operations and procedures
- PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Web skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Required travel
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.