Account Director, Pen Argyl, PA
Imagine an environment where your account management and client facing skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for an Account Director to join our amazing group.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls, and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident at our production facility in Pen Argyl, PA.
About the position
The Account Director will be a key member of the Northeast Account Management team. The selected individual will be responsible for providing support to the Sales Team producing general correspondence, executing and monitoring project schedule and coordinating show services (estimate, secure and manage). The Account Director will assist Account Executives as a liaison to clients, and work closely with the Project Management team to ensure all details of projects are accomplished with respect to delivery and cost containment. Most importantly, this individual will perform all tasks with an emphasis on enhancing the customer experience.
What you'll do
As the Account Director, you will be the champion of thought leadership and you will own the client relationship. Act as a liaison to client and Account Executive by fulfilling client requests, record changes in scope of work as projects move along through design to production to show site.
- Develop, execute and maintain project schedule
- Ensure effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverables and pertinent details
- Audit project data and creates final invoice for processing to client
- Compile project performance information, prepares post-mortem with PM
- Perform other duties in support of client services
- Monitor show floor activity to ensure compliance with project plan and proposed budget
What we need you to have
Specifically, this position at MC2 requires a HIGH level of success in each of the six areas of core competency:
- Leadership-Demonstrating four key elements of vision, reality, courage and ethics.
- Business Building-Possess a catalyst for growth for the client’s business and the agency business.
- Relationship Management-Maintain and develop strong relationships BOTH internally and externally
- Financial Management – Take ownership of the deployment and management of agency resources on the specified account.
- Knowledge Management– Develop a “knowledge action plan” – generate or gather information to support the development of actionable ideas that have desired impact on client business
- Solutions Management– Allocate the most effective communication channels and utilization of client resources to grow the business profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-10 year trade show, exhibit, events or related experience
- Knowledge of exhibit operations and procedures
- PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Web
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Required travel
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule
MC² offers a robust benefits package including Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance—plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.