3D Designer - San Francisco, CA
General Role Description
The ideal candidate for our 3D Designer will work within MC²’s National Design Network to ideate amazing design solutions for all forms of face-to-face marketing including physical, virtual, and hybrid event-scapes. This role will be located out of our San Francisco, CA office, our west coast hub for the Design team where you’ll join a group of talented Designers waiting for cross collaboration, creative ideations, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client facing presentation and communication skills
- Utilizes 3D Studio Max and Adobe Cloud to illustrate and 3D projects.
- Continually investigates social and style trends
- Specifies materials and fishes
- Involved in the production of all working drawings and cost estimates
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 to 8 years of creative design experience
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a national team, meet deadlines and function in a fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment
- Travel necessary
- Must be vigorously excited about what tomorrow brings
- Hybrid work position out of our San Francisco office
Travel: As needed
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany. This opening is resident in our Las Vegas, NV office.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.