Associate Financial Analyst – Paramus, NJ
Imagine an environment where your management skills are utilized to help create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world.
MC² is that workplace. We know—we’re that group! We have a rare opening for an Associate Financial Analyst in our Paramus, NJ headquarters. Ready to apply? Keep scrolling below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate for our Associate Financial Analyst role will assist the Finance team in sustainability initiatives and analysis. The role will consist of collecting and reporting sustainability data as well as assisting with day to day financial functions across our U.S. and international locations.
- Assisting with forecasting, budgeting, and mid-term financial planning
- Maintain commission models and work closely with the accounting team to reconcile monthly accruals
- Review and analyze actual vs budget variance, month over month/year over year
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Collect and analyze data around corporate sustainability
- Ad-hoc analysis related to sales analytics, client retention, new business
- Provide general financial support and special project support as needed
What we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
- 1+ years of relevant work experience or internship experience
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Travel may be required; minimal
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (3 choices of plans), Dental (3 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, company paid Short Term Disability, and more. For further information, please click here.
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.