Account Director – Lithia Springs, GA
Imagine an environment where your project management and organizational skills are combined to create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC² is that workplace. We have an opening for a Account Director to join our amazing group.
Location: Lithia Springs, Georgia, US
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
An international leader in the exhibit and event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.
As an Account Director, you will play a pivotal role as the point person for our clients while supporting Sales and Operations to ensure all goals set by our clients are met. Most importantly, this individual will perform all tasks with an emphasis on client satisfaction, driving profitable project revenue, and growing core business where applicable. In addition, the ideal candidate will become knowledgeable about the client’s products and business and will prioritize building a trusting partnership with them.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare and strategize to lead client discussions about the projects including but not limited to creative ideas, client needs and budget efficiencies
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Articulate client’s brand objectives and ensure they are incorporated into recommendations for our creative teams
- Nurture and grow the relationship with clients
- Input data for forecasting and resource assignment
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure deadlines are met in a timely and professional manner
- Anticipate and discover client needs based on discussed goals to ensure the clients desired outcomes come first
- Monitor on site activity to ensure project compliance and proposed budget(s) are met, track and manage change orders as required
- Develop budgets including estimating show services and contract creation while maintaining project profitability
- Compile and present project performance reports and invoicing
- Success will be measured by client retention, consistent project profitability and organic revenue growth
What we need you to have:
- Established track record in client retention and organic revenue growth
- Proven history in leading and managing multiple projects, preferably within the event and experiential marketing space
- Ability to audit project data and create billing records for client processing
- Experience working within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player to meet our no-ego culture
- 5+ years of agency experience within the event and exhibit space
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (i.e. – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Highly motivated and has exceptional new business and client facing skills
- Self-starter able to manage multiple tasks at a time
- Ability to work on a team and/or autonomously
- Experience in growing, managing, and inspiring internal team(s); strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship-building management style
- Perform senior-level client negotiation and management skills, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Travel: Required regularly
MC² offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans), 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance–plus more. Our culture fosters teamwork, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC² is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world’s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in Düsseldorf, Germany.